Online Database Manual
On-Line demographics database
The tables you want – instantly
- Covering 117 countries, 31 provinces and every city and country in China
- for the years 2005 to 2045
- including age and gender profiles, education, employment, household number and size, household incomes and expenditure.
Access Data on
- 117 countries(click here for details)
- 31 provinces of China
- 34 Provincial Capital and Special Urban Zones in China
- 250 Prefecture Capitals of China
- 348 Other Cities of China
- 1,440 townships and villages of China
- (Click here for listing of China Cities by Type by Province)
Create your own tables selecting from
- the regions covered in your subscription,
- the 1,775 data series on each country/province/city, and
- years from 2005 to 2043 and
- download (in csv format) to your computer in minutes.
Simply and quickly
For a listing of the data series available on each country, province and city click here.Learn more
One Year Subscription Packages available are:
Countries (US$1,972.00 pa) There are 117 counties in this data set, including China National. A full listing of the countries available is given on this web page;.
China National, Provinces and Province Capitals(US$1,594 pa) This package includes China National, each of the 27 Provinces and 4 Municipalities, and the 34 Provincial Capitals and Special Zones (Shenzhen, Dalian, Qingdao). A listing of the provincial Capitals and Special Zones is given in the second column at this web page.
China’s 250 Prefecture Capitals (US$1,750 pa). These are organised by Province. A listing of these Cities is given in the third column at this web page:
China’s 348 other city/town level urban areas (US$1,740 pa): A full Listing of these cities and towns by province is given in the last column of the table on this web page:
China’s 1,440 villages and townships (US$2,431 pa) This is the remaining counties of China and is the villages and townships. They are mainly rural and have relatively small populations. However, they need to be considered as they are generally part of the catchment area for a larger city nearby and add to the total market size. They also mean that our online database offers complete coverage of China. A full listing of the villages and Townships in each province is given on this web page.